Day 1: Delhi - Shimla
Arrive at Delhi Airport or Railway Station . Our Executive or Chauffeur will welcome you and drive to Shimla which is set amidst the snow capped Shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive Shimla Check in to the Hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure, evening enjoy at mall road. Later drive back to hotel.Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla -Kufri - Shimla
After Breakfast proceed to visit half day city tour by visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Jakhu Temple and SankatMochan Temple . Towards afternoon go for an Excursion tour of Kufri & Chail;. Leisure time and later drive back to Hotel Overnight stay at hotel at Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla - Manali
After breakfast check out from hotel, drive to Manali. Manali is at the northern end of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh which is a hill station situated at a height of 2050 m (6398 ft) in the Himalayas. Arrive at Manali and check in the hotel, Relax. Later visit the local markets. Rest of the leisure as per your convenience ..Overnight stay at hotel at Manali.
Day 4: Manali Sight seeing and Stay
After breakfast proceed for City tour of Manali.
Visit Hadimba temple which is 450 years old and Hidimbadevi Temple which is the oldest temple in Manali ),Vashisht Temple, Manu temple and picturesque Naggar Valley. In evening enjoy at Mall road, later back to hotel and free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel at Manali.
Day 5: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
After early breakfast proceed to visit for excursion visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass. Later drive back to hotel. Evening time free for leisure as per your own convenience .
Overnight stay at hotel at Manali.
Day 6: Manali - Delhi
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive straight towards Delhi. Evening time arrive at Delhi. Drop at railway station/airport for onwards journey. Tour Ends
Rates are Valid from 1st Oct 2014 to 31st March 2015.
The above Rates
differ during Diwali Season and Peak Season ( 15th Dec – 10th Jan )
* All rates are per person for a min of 2 pax. .Child below 5 years complimentary. Rates are subject to change without prior notice
"GOVT TAX 3.09% APPLICABLE AS PER RULES TO THE ABOVE COST".
Package Cost Includes :
- • Accommodation on double sharing basis with breakfast and luxury tax.
- • All airport to and fro transfers
- • Transfers and sightseeing in AC VEHICLE at disposal includes driver bata, toll, parking
- • Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- • Applicable Taxes
Package Cost Excludes :
- • Flight Tickets
- • Additional meals or drinks
- • Personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls etc
- • Tips and Porter Charge
- • Entrances fees, permit fees, boat/ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sight seeing
- • Anything not mentioned in the above package
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, political disturbances, rain, etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in inclusions
Terms & conditions
- Above rates are calculated as per the hotels and rooms mentioned.Calculation is based on the base category room in the hotel.
- Booking will be confirmed only on advance payment and availability of the mentioned hotels.
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotel rooms we will inform you the same and will give you different set of hotel rooms but the rate may increase or decrease which depends on the hotel selection.
- Only mentioned sight seeings will be covered and as per Time limit and Constraint
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.We advise you to check the reviews and location of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Any extra bed / breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be directly paid by the guest as per the Hotel policy.